BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy birthday !!

Happy birthday to me,,
Happy birthday to me,,
Happy birthday to Nasuha,,
Happy birthday to me !!

Hahah sound like a desperate girl who wanna wish herself happy birthday,, sukati lorh,, i am 15 today,, (birthday gurl bangun pukul 7 pagi hari ney !! ) At first, i thought that Fara Darina had forgotten my birthday..Sokey laa cuz i almost forgot it myself,, Rupa2 nya, a surprise waited me at the end of the school period,, All of sudden, they gathered infront and it made me wanna know on what was happened.. Alamak sayang aku nak nangez !! They sang to me louder n louder.. Gosh terharu !! Siap repeat lagi cuz princess aku nak record dalam kamera,, Fiqah la ke hulu ke hilir record kitorang,,manje2 ngade2 gitu,, Btw thanx Bii Gie Mirr Mas n Fatty !! I should love korang till the end of my life,, Huhu nak nangiz :' D And to all of my friends, thanx for your wish,,your remember on me is the most precious thing for me,,


Satu lilin cukup,, 

0 comments: